[24hoursupport] Re: Phone Line Replacement/Karen

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:25:06 -0400

Karen~~

I don't know about the other stuff, but I have a program (free) called
"callwave" for my phone calls.  The only cost involved is "call forwarding"
from the phone company.  When I am on the computer, my calls are forwarded to
an 800 number and a short message is given....then the caller leaves a message.
 The message is downloaded (automatically) to my computer and I can then listen
to it.  Then I can decide if I want to get offline right then and there and
call them back or not.  It can be found at:  http://www.callwave.com

Bobbie

  Hi,
  I'm looking for a way to give up extra phone lines. I was wondering if anyone
can recommend a device that will allow me to fax, use a computer with online
access, and still receive incoming calls all from one phone line.
  Thanks in advance.
  Karren

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at