[24hoursupport] Re: Phone Line Replacement

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:55:36 -0700

Hi Karren,
the phone company can provide you with 'Distinctive Ring',
which will have its own # for the fax machine.
You can also get another service fron the telephone companies
that will flash on screen when an inconing call comes in.
 [both at extra cost]

I thnk Pagoo is a similar program that will do the screen flash
also.
http://www.crays.com/ans/
Receive and listen to your telephone messages while you surf on
the same telephone line! Quick and Easy Setup!

The Internet Answering Machine solves a problem in homes that use
dial-up to log on to the Internet. It provides a way to receive
incoming telephone messages while online. No second phone line is
required.

Call Wave, Pagoo, and Internet Call Manager are software solutions
that are available for download. We also feature a hardware
solution that is inexpensive, easy to set up, and comes with a
money back guarantee.
~~~~
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 17/06/2002 at 7:30 PM Picasso wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to give up extra phone lines. I was
wondering
if anyone can recommend a device that will allow me to fax, use a
computer with online access, and still receive incoming calls all
from one phone line.
Thanks in advance.
Karren

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at