[24hoursupport] Re: PayPal

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:44:13 EST

In a message dated 1/10/05 5:14:34 PM Central Standard Time,
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  If it happened once, seems like it could happen again. I mean, I have
*no* idea how that got on my account, and I checked my account status and
there's
no record of that email being in my records. This is way creepy to me. >>

    I quite often get emails that purport to come from PayPal, and
also sometimes eBay. If it's suspicious, it's probably bogus. If you
are not sure, you can contact PayPal directly, yourself, and let them
verify (or disclaim) the email you got. It sounds "funny" to me, so I
doubt that it came from PayPal. Whatever you do, *don't* give the
sender of that email any personal information---especially credit
card number, etc. Gary