[24hoursupport] PayPal

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 10 Jan 2005 22:46:30 -0000

PayPal just sent me a notice that "I just added someone with an email suffix of
@yahoo.com" to my paypal account. I wrote them back I did no such thing. I've
heard bad stories about PayPal and resisted joining for years. Can this 'yahoo'
party access my bank account? My bank says I can reverse any charge within 90
days afterwards, but maybe I should cancel my PayPal? If it happened once,
seems like it could happen again. I mean, I have *no* idea how that got on my
account, and I checked my account status and there's no record of that email
being in my records. This is way creepy to me.

Oe6