[24hoursupport] Re: PWS and ASP

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:54:25 -0400

I don't know anything about asp files, but first you should put a
test.htm or an index.htm and see if that will load.  If it does then you
can assume the personal web server is working and focus on why might be
wrong with your .asp page.  Do your instructions say that you can use
notepad to construct asp pages?  I've never really looked at how to do
those.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1