[24hoursupport] PWS and ASP

  • From: Lene P <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am trying to run Personal Web Server so I can use ASP.  I am following
W3schools.com ASP tutorial and made a new folder under the wwwroot folder
called "MyWeb".  I used notepad to write a small script and named the file
test01.asp (notepad added a .txt at the end, but I deleted that), but when I
type in the url: http://localhost/MyWeb/test01.asp it doesn't work.

Win98SE

Thanks.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at