[24hoursupport] Re: Outlook/Outlook Express

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:02:22 -0700

Yes you can have both together. Outlook has no built in newsreader, it uses
OE so you are fine there. Most PPCs use Outlook 2002 the only issue I have
seen with that version is attachments it blocks exe's all of them. If you
have that version check out these sites for fixes and work around.
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q290497&;

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.