[24hoursupport] Outlook/Outlook Express

  • From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:17:42 +0100

Hello all,

If I install the full version of Outlook, can I still use OE as well? I'm
quite happy with OE in general but need the full version to be able to sync
email with my handheld.

Does anyone have experience of using Outlook with Pocket PC? Is it easy to
keep the mails on your Base PC (I'm a bit of a hoarder - I rarely delete any
mail) but delete them from the handheld?

Also, I was told once that Outlook doesn't do newsgroups. That can't be
right, can it?

In short, I'm getting stuck in my ways and want to know if upgrading to be
able to use the PPC will cause me many problems! :-)

Thanks
MIKE

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at