[24hoursupport] Outlook Express linkin'

  • From: "Troyce EarthLink" <troyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:44:14 -0500

Greetings.

Using Outlook Express 5.0, I find that any link included in posts therein
will default to Internet Explorer.  In my case, I have Netscape as the
default browser, but that doesn't seem to matter to OE.  Is there a way to
set anything, anywhere (The file association list shows Netscape as the
program for all HTM, HTML type files already) to force OE to use Netscape?

Outlook 2000 installed on the same machine defaults to Netscape, as planned.

Thanks!

~Troyce

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at