[24hoursupport] Oulook Express Help

  • From: britty alexander <britty32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:11:47 -0800 (PST)

Basically what happens is that everytime I want to delete an email......no
matter where it is...In Box, Sent Items, or whatever.....and highlight the
email I want to delete....click the Delete at the top of the page I immediately
get the Illegal Operation notice.  Then when I close the Illegal Operation
screen I immediately get disconnected from Outlook Express.....not the
internet.....Outlook Express.  I can click on Outlook Express on my desktop and
will get it right back again though.   For your information....I clicked on
Details of the Illegal Operation screen and it said: MSIMN caused an invalid
page fault in module DIRECTDB.DLLAT 0187:7dbf672a.  Register:....... ...and
then there is several rows of numbers following that.   Is there a fix for
this? Thanks!Alison

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at