[24hoursupport] Re: OpenOffice install problem

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:54:50 -0500

I found out I have to download an updated version of oleaut32.dll
and replace the outdated one in System folder, to fix the
OpenOffice install error. Windows says it's in use and cannot be
replaced or unzipped to. I have a Microsoft MS-DOS book but don't
seem to see precisely how to do it in DOS. Any idea how to do this?

Oe6

** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport