[24hoursupport] OpenOffice install problem

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:45:32 -0500

I went to install OpenOffice on my other pc, using a specially
ordered OpenOffice cd that should have everything on it. I got an
error message: "The SUT645MI.DLL file is linked to missing export
OLEAUT32.DLL:189."

Can anyone suggest what to do about this? It won't install at all.

Oe6

** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport