[24hoursupport] Re: OT: I am getting married

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 04 Oct 2003 13:56:25 -0700

Dear Ron, congratulations. I, having been married only once and for 20
years so far, have to say it's worth it. You'll have your ups and downs,
and with love and understanding, your ups will out weigh your downs, and
your life will be wonderful together.

Best happiness to you both together.

--Douglas

--