[24hoursupport] Re: OT: I am getting married

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 14:10:21 -0500

Ron-

Are you brave enough to give us the details of the honeymoon so we can make
it memorable? (Such as a cancelation)  Don't send the goons after me, I am
kidding. <g>

I did this to a friend of mine (he had it coming BIG time), by contacting
the hotel and bribing a desk clerk to tell him the reservation was
canceled. It wasn't, but it was in the middle of nowhere and not as simple
as driving on another few miles and get in another motel/hotel. After he
calmed down, the clerk admitted the reservation was still intact. I have a
photo of that. His face was in complete shock. LOL

Robert