[24hoursupport] OT: I am getting married

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:37:48 -0500

Friends,

I would like to announce my engagement :)

My fiance's name is Bridget, and she accepted my proposal this week.
We have not set a date yet, but are discussing some time in May or
June 2004. This is the first (and hopefully only) marriage for both of
us.

There are some pictures from our engagement night at

http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/engaged.html

(The other lady in one picture is my mother)