[24hoursupport] Re: OE Not responding?

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:39:36 -0500

The problem may be with your ISP's news server. You might want to subscribe
to another news server for times like this. http://news.cis.dfn.de is a good
free news server. CIS.DFN can be slow too though so you might want to try a
free account at www.Teranews.com

Some Usenet veterans might also suggest you get a "real" news reader.
Personally I like Xnews. Gravity and Agent are also a couple of  good news
readers.