[24hoursupport] Re: No sounds

  • From: "Christine Funk" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:10:52 -0600

Went through something exactly like this in another group recently.. Turned out
the speakers weren't working..  After the person went out and purchased a new
sound card and made several changes to his computer.. First thing I suggest is
to check the wiring.. then plug your speakers into a portable device to see if
the speakers are working..