[24hoursupport] Re: No sounds

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:28:42 -0500

First get your Windows sounds working (you're unclear if they do or not).
Double check all your speaker connections. Try headphones. Try Winamp
(www.winamp.com). Then run the audio tuning wizard in Netmeeting. Try a new
soundcard.

Once you have Windows sounds working you can go after the audio cable on
the CD if needed, but that wouldn't stop you from playing sound files from
your hard drive.

>I can't seem to play sound files or CDs on my computer.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at