[24hoursupport] No sounds

  • From: "Bruce Cook" <bdcbbq1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hrsupport" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:44:26 -0500

I can't seem to play sound files or CDs on my computer. I went to the
Windows 98 help section and clicked on sound troubleshooter. I then clicked
on no sounds and the section came up blank. I then clicked on several other
ideas and they showed up blank. I'm assuming the sound trouble shooter isn't
working.

I've tried help in Windows Media player and wasn't able to find any
suggestions. I'm pretty sure something is unclicked in the computer
somewhere but I'm not sure where to go.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Bruce Cook