[24hoursupport] Re: Nice tip

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:15:57 -0400

I played with this once before and the only way I could find a keyboard
shortcut to the desktop is to right click on the "Show Desktop" icon on
the Quick Launch bar and drag it to the desktop. You will see a pop up
menu when you release the right mouse button.  Click "Copy Here".  Then
right click on the shortcut you just created and click on Properties.
You will see a "Shortcut Key".  Click into that section and press the
key or keys you want to assign to it.  You will then have a keyboard
shortcut of your choice to switch to your desktop.  BTW, you can use
this method on any shortcut of your choice that you want to be able to
launch with a key press.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1