[24hoursupport] Re: Nice tip

  • From: "Steven McCarthy" <steven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 06:25:12 +0100

What I used to use is a shortcut on the Start Menu. Right click on the start
button and select open. Right click again and select New, Shortcut. Enter
the location C:\Windows\Desktop then give it a name and your desktop is a
shortcut. There also is a way to have it expand into a menu but I can't
remember how to do it.

Steve
One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it." -- Lazarus Long

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at