[24hoursupport] Re: New modem and USB cards, unable to boot

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:00:47 -0500

 Paul,
Have you tried getting to the boot menu? (hit F8 at start of boot process)
In this case, my first attempt would be "Last Known Good Configuration" and
if that does not work, repeat the process and choose "Safe Mode".  In safe
mode you can run a system restore under Start / All Programs / Accessories /
System tools.

Spider

http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/

http://spider1.blogspot.com/