[24hoursupport] Re: New cable modem

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:13:22 -0400

You should put this link in your favorites and visit it every now and
then.  Click the "Test my Shields" first and follow that with "Probe my
Ports".  This will fully answer your question.  IMHO if you pass the
test at this site your security is plenty good enough.

https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1