[24hoursupport] New Web Site -- PLEASE Read This

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:51:50 -0600

This list has a new web site at http://www.nibec.com/24hoursupport/

The web site has a web-based management utility that you can use to manage=
 your subscription/membership to this list, as well as instructions for=
 managing your subscription/membership by email.

Future additions to the web site may include a general FAQ section and=
 articles on common computer problems. If anyone would like to contribute=
 an article on a computer topic, please submit it as a plain text file to=
 ron@xxxxxxxxx (please don't submit HTML or word processor formatted=
 files).

Also on the web site are the policies for this list, including an expanded=
 section on our message trimming policy as promised a week or so ago. You=
 can go directly to the page on message trimming at=
 http://www.nibec.com/24hoursupport/trimming.html

Please take a moment to read the page on trimming, if nothing else. The=
 moderators and I would sincerely appreciate not needing to reject a lot of=
 messages for trimming problems.

Of course, as always, if you have questions about this or anything else=
 about this list you are welcome to email the moderators at=
 24hoursupport-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or myself directly at=
 chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Ron Allen