[24hoursupport] Re: New Web Page

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:20:31 -0600

Hello Mike,

It's an experiment, really. A new WYSIWYG web site designer,
distributed by the CoffeeCup folks. Except it isn't exactly WYSIWYG,
and it seems awfully picky about a lot of things. It generates
Javascript pages, which is interesting and something I've wanted to
get into for awhile (as if I have time to learn another language right
now!).

Ron