[24hoursupport] New Q on ISA NIC

  • From: Kit C <kittiecatte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

The ISA NIC says 16 bit but the system is 32.  I have managed to get on the
home network but can not get onto the inet (with the rebuilt one).  I suspect I
have some other problem here.  Any suggestions?  (This same NIC worked fine in
the 586 which I just removed from my network.)

thanks again.  and thanks for the other info!

Kit

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at