[24hoursupport] Netscape Messenger send mail problem

  • From: "Wilfred Cuff" <Wilfred_Cuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:12:16 -0600

Hi,

In the last month I got a SUN Blade UNIX workstation and am getting it
configured.  It came with Netscape
Communicator 4.78 and Messenger was soon up and running.  Then after about
a week of use and less
than a dozen emails, I tried to send a letter and got

"There was a problem preparing the message for sending.
Netscape couldn't create a temporary file. "

How to fix?  It would be useful if at least I knew where/how Messenger was
trying to create the temporary file.
(Changing cache in preferences does not help.)

Many thanks,
Wilfred