[24hoursupport] Re: Netscape 7.0

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't use 6.1 long enough to come across that
problem.  I had bigger issues.  Like kernel 32 errors
and BSOD's.  Ugh!  Ah, well.  The best Netscape I had
was 4.3...or was it 4.1?  Can't remember now.  Since
the last format and restore in March, I've been
running with just the one browser (IE)installed and
it's been going well.  I just wondered what the word
was on Netscape 7.0.  If I had another computer, it
would be kind of a hoot to use this one to try
different programs and such, always with a view to
being fully willing to have to format if necessary,
because there is a part of me that is curious and
likes to learn about that stuff.  Being a product
tester would be rather interesting, if you weren't
depending on that particular computer for other
things.  And then the other, *real* computer would be
kept nice and stable and functional and *there* when
we need it.  But when you've only got the one and
everyone needs it, it's nothing but a bloody pain to
have to be constantly fighting problems, so I just
won't put myself in that position anymore.

So has anyone heard about an IE 7.0 yet?  With
maybe...*no* security thingies to patch every other
day or so?<b.e.g.>

Brenna

--- samy <samyci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i remember one more problem :