[24hoursupport] Re: Netscape 7.0

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

I had a problem with bookmarks when I was using 6.1 as
well.  I couldn't organize them at all and it was
driving me up the wall.  They simply refused to be
dragged.  About all I could do was have us all go to
them via the ones in the imported folder, because I
was able to organize them very nicely in IE, but it
was still an nuisance.

Brenna

--- samy <samyci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i had it also .
> Bookmarks - that is a problem there that i can't
> remember exactly

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at