[24hoursupport] Re: Nestcape History file

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:05:13 -0500

Godfrey,
I checked the Netscape site for a searchable knowledge base and they do not
have one.  It seems to be limited to a FAQ section and your question is not
covered as far as I can see.  But they do have a form you can fill out, so
here's a couple of links that might help you get an answer.

Browser Central FAQ
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/faq.jsp

Email Support Request
https://ssl.decisionone.com/netscape/