[24hoursupport] Nestcape History file

  • From: Godfrey Buss <godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:23:02 -0500

Browser history is a valuable resource for me in finding previously
visited sites. Under earlier versions of Netscape, I was able to
periodically create a backup file by copying the current history file.
With my current Netscape 7.01, I have not been able to identify that
file, and every time Netscape crashes, it wipes out the current
history file.

Aside from manually adding every site I visit to bookmarks (^D), can
anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks

Godfrey