[24hoursupport] Re: Need guidance on CD-RW

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:20:54 -0500

Hello Roland,

What kind of error messages are you getting?

If you are getting buffer underrun errors, you might need to save an image
and then burn from the image. That is a common problem. What cd mastering
software are you using? If not myself, someone on this list, I'm sure,
knows how to create and burn from images using almost any mastering
software.

HTH,

On 4/27/2002 at 5:46 PM our kitty wrote:

>My cd-writer stopped writing and I'm almost certain it's not broken.
>It's a HP cd-writer plus 7200 series internal.  The pc is a Pentium Pro
>166mhz with 98 megs ram.  I just get error mssgs.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.