[24hoursupport] Need Printer

  • From: "Lynda" <lpf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:50:52 -0400

I am finally going to be able to throw this Canon Multipass printer =
out..., now the question is what do I get for a printer, it will be just =
for home use, I was looking at the Lexmark x73 printer/copier/scanner =
but when I read "epinions" they said it was loud, slow and the ink costs =
as much as the printer??? Any suggestions
~~Lynda~~

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: emailbut.jpg