[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "Bette Rea" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:42:33 -0400

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

Hi   When I was first new to computers  I didn't know how to edit or delete
the old out of a email.  Maybe if everyone was told how then they would do
it.  Of course sometimes we all forget to do it. I think you would be
surprised at the number of smart computer people that don't know how to do
it   I have a friend that builds PC's and all email from him is full of junk
lol.........Bette

> Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever
possible.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at