[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "Merin" <soapjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:34:39 -0500

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

How funny that someone in the group came up with Snowdrift...I've bought
from them in the past as well...LOL.  I agree, their site definitely needs a
makeover!  Thanks for sharing this with us!

Merin
http://www.soap-junkie.com
I never fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work.  --Christopher Titus

> Hi Merin,
>
> Thanks for the web site possibilities for my class project. The decision
> had to be made tonight and my group decided to use (drum roll please):
>
> http://www.snowdriftfarms.com
>
> with the runners up were
>
> http://www.unigroupinc.com
> http://schnucks.com
> and
> http://www.postapplescientific.com
>
> Thanks again, and thanks again to everyone who helped me out with this!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at