[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "Merin" <soapjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:23:49 -0500

Please remember to edit any replies you send to the list whenever possible.

IMO, http://www.kelseiscreations.com is poorly designed, but maybe that's
just because I'm picky.  :)

Merin (I love Rita dearly, and her soap molds are to die for...but the
bubbles are a bit much...)
http://www.soap-junkie.com
I never fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work.  --Christopher Titus

> Hey group,
>
> I've been assigned a project for class to find a web site that is need of
> serious makeover and then to design the new version of the site.
>
> The site MUST be a commercial web site, but not necessarily a large,
> well-known company. Also, the teacher isn't dumb and has specifically
> disallowed any sites to be found on http://www.websitesthatsuck.com
> unfortunately.
>
> I'm finding it difficult, believe it or not, to find commercial web sites
> that are really not well designed. Anyone know of any?
>
> The web site need not be really awful, just in need of a makeover and
> contain some flaws that can be pointed out and corrected. Poor navigation
> design, ugly and uninformative home pages, too much razzle-dazzle and not
> enough substance, etc.
>
> If anyone has a commercial web site they would like to possibly have
> reviewed and suggestions made by a college class led by a professional
> writer/web page designer, this is your chance to have it done for free :)

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at