[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "nan" <nan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:45:43 -0500

Remember, edit replies.

How 'bout something like this:
"Dear Webmaster/mistress:
 Congratulations!  Your site was chosen by our IT class as one that might
benefit from a 'make-over' -- a service provided by many leading
universities across the nation.  If you would be interested in seeing the
results of our project, please contact us at: ____".

I don't know if you could get a buyer out of the clear-blue or not... when I
think about the dynamics of this scenario, I'm thinkin' you'd be contacting
someone who might not appreciate the value of your deed....  Anyhoo, you
might have to just resign yourselves to giving away your services and asking
for a donation to a paypal account if the recipient is pleased with the
results....  then, the rest of us could email them with kudos about their
improvements - and telling them to reward the webmaster!!  : )

Have fun, whatever you do!
nan

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at