[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "Hugh Vandervoort" <hughv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:39:56 -0400

Please remember to edit replies.

The opening page goes on forever and the site navigation is poor. This
really slows the loading.
What do these people do? This should be clear as soon as the page opens.
Search? Search for what? Layout sucks massively.
Contact info is way, way down the page. Background intereferes with the text
in places. Advertising graphics are poor-hard to read.
Any site that features the Red Cross and multiple American Flags is a tad
too cynical for me.
I'm sure there's more, but the "Pet Bullets" fascinated me.
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at