[24hoursupport] Re: Need Bad Web Sites (really!)

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:14:01 -0400

Please remember to edit replies.
When I click into the body of the message, I simply put the cursor at
the beginning of the section I want to delete and use the shift key and
the arrow keys on the keyboard to highlight what I don't want, then hit
the backspace key.  I then click at the beginning of the next section
etc..

Yes, even I forget to do this at times, and will continue to forget once
in awhile.  Don't worry about it, the line was added only as a reminder.
Sometimes we just get in a hurry and want to shoot off a reply and
forget to edit.  Sometimes they are short enough to begin with that they
don't need it.  It's the ones that end up with 4 to 5 replies tacked on
that we should really be looking at cutting down when possible.
Thanks...

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1