[24hoursupport] Nagging Message in Word 2003 Doc

  • From: William L Houts <lukaeon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:19:49 -0800

Greetings, all, and thanks for any consideration you may give to my
question.

I'm running Word 2003 and usually have few problems.  This morning,
however, as I arrow down through my document (I'm blind and use a screen
reader) I get this message: "Heading level 1".  I was fiddling around
with settings in the Format / Paragraphs item on Word, but can't seem to
remember what I did to screw things up this little bit.  Since I do have
to listen to everything that goes on in my document, this little message
is a major irritant.  Someone tell me, if you know, how I can make this
accursed thing go away so I can be the happy if as yet unpublished
novelist I was before this started.

Again, I appreciate any advice or knowledge I might gather here.

regards,

Bill

--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport