[24hoursupport] Re: NIC Gateway or Router (Ron)

  • From: "Peggie" <dallaspeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:42:48 -0700

But then again, if you read all the posts from Peggie, you will know that
the router is the hardest thing in networking to come about. I just spent
another three hours trying to get mine to work. Some day I really plan on
seeing it work again. I am so happy for everybody who has been able to
master the router. At least I can network all my computers through this one.
Better than nothing.
Peggie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at