[24hoursupport] Re: Mysterious rebooting

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:52:22 -0400

Good morning Lynda

Take a look at some of your programs such as Email,
antivirus programs, windows update.   Programs of
this sort at times have an option to connect when
required for checking email,  looking for virus
pattern updates,  or downloading new windows updates.
 Usually a program that is set to connect when
required can be changed in the options.

Hopefully that helps

On 6/29/02 at 10:11 AM Lynda wrote:

>My computer goes back on line by itself, I
disconnect and come back in
>later
>and it has reconnected, only seems to do it when it
feels like it, but it's
>a nuisance since I only have the one phoneline??
>Lynda
>http://lyndasebay.cjb.net

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at