[24hoursupport] My first posting

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:16:05 -0400

Hello...I hope this gets posted, because I haven't yet found the rules.
I really don't know how to post, or where I'll get a response.

I installed Partition Magic, and I like the way it works.
I installed BootMagic and I DON'T like the way it works, but
    Partition Magic has it hidden so that I can't uninstall it.
The Configure BootMagic button, where I figured I'd be able
    to Uninstall BootMagic, is greyed out, so I'm trapped.
Instructions would be appreciated.

                William B. Lurie