[24hoursupport] Re: Mouse Problem

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24Hour Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:22:15 +1000

OK
Did you go the Logitech site to see if there was un updated driver for?
Did you go to their site and look for support?
Have you altered the position of the receiver? If to near the Monitor it could
be getting
interference from it.
http://www.logitech.com

How many USB devices do you have running a the same time?
If you have several, Disconnect all except the mouse it could be running out of
power.

Try deleting the Port.
Then re-boot your Machine and it will get recreated again.

Try Microsoft's knowledge base
http://support.microsoft.com

Thanks, Barry, but it's not the mice.  They both work fine if I connect them
to a USB port.  So it has to be the adaptor, the mouse port or some internal
issue I would think.  I'm using the regular (not cordless) mouse right now
and it's OK.  I'm just curious what the underlying problem could be.