[24hoursupport] Re: Mouse Problem

  • From: "Michele" <michele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:45:35 -0600

>>Several suggestions to try and isolate the problem.
1.    Try a different Mouse on the Same port.
2.    Try the Problem Mouse on another Computer.
3.    Try re-installing the Mouse Driver. <<

Thanks, Barry, but it's not the mice.  They both work fine if I connect them
to a USB port.  So it has to be the adaptor, the mouse port or some internal
issue I would think.  I'm using the regular (not cordless) mouse right now
and it's OK.  I'm just curious what the underlying problem could be.

Michele