[24hoursupport] Re: Monitor won't turn on

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:21:13 -0500

Just one word of caution.  Be careful about how much money you put into
this thing.  I'm not convinced a processor is going to fix it.  Did you
have this thing plugged in when you changed the RAM?  If so, you could
have fried the MB.  If not, did you take any precaution's to prevent a
static charge while changing the RAM?  Personally I think you are
treading on the outer edge between fixing it or turning it into a boat
anchor.