[24hoursupport] Re: Missing Pictures

  • From: "Bruce" <bdcbbq2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:15:01 -0500

Thanks for the suggestions Ron, Spider, and Joe. I tried all of them
separately. It appears to be the anti-virus software. I'm using eTrust EZ
Armor Anti-Virus. Turning it off seems to have helped. I need to watch it
for a few days. I've had this problem in the past but it seemed to resolve
itself.  I'll send them a note and see what happens.

Bruce Cook
mailto:bdcbbq1@xxxxxxxxx