[24hoursupport] Re: Message trimming

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:36:54 -0800

Ron and Christy:

I hear you and will comply. Thanks for the additional explanation. While I have
usually been careful, I can see from saved email that I was hasty a few times.

Recently I sent a reply to an old thread I initiated. I was replying to someone
hadn't seen here before and thought it necessary to include history. Grisoft
AVG appends a trailer to all my email stating was checked for a virus before it
was sent. The trailers can be limited to one quite easily when forwarding old
material for clarity.

I value this site. It has quickly solved many problems for me. Anything that
makes
it easier for moderators has to be good for us all.

Paul King

-- Type: text/plain

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/