[24hoursupport] Re: Macintosh IIci

  • From: David Matthew Wood <dmwood78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:30:52 -0400

>Hi everyone,
>
>I picked up an older Macintosh IIci. It runs great, but when I
>downloaded a chess freeware program for it onto floppy, and
>double-clicked on the file from the desktop screen in the Mac, it tried
>to read it with Adobe Acrobat, and of course failed. I'm a pc person,
>totally unfamiliar with Macintosh. Any suggestions?

Where did you download it from?  What computer did you download it
on?  Is there a filename extension or no?  If so, what is it?
--
"Look, all I know is that this cord here was plugged into my house.
And your house was glowin' like the fricken sun!  So I put two and

"Oh...we are truly sorry Carl.  And it will probably.....never happen
again.  Could we have our cord back?"

"No no there, I'm just gunna keep it there, since it's uh mine anyways."

  - Aqua Teen Hunger Force