[24hoursupport] Lists, Status Of

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:31:22 -0600

I'd like to thank Spider for the confidence he has shown in me, both as a=
 moderator on these lists and now by turning over one list to my=
 administration.

I agree completely with Spider when he says that you should not notice any=
 difference because of this change. Also, to echo Spider, I will continue=
 to be a moderator of the Yahoo list as long (as he will have me). Spider=
 and I are also in complete agreement that the Yahoo and Freelists lists=
 should be "sister" lists. Spider and I have talked about this, and we=
 don't see these lists as being in competition but as complements to one=
 another. We welcome everyone to be members of the list of their choice or,=
 better still, both lists.

So keep on asking and answering your computer questions, and we'll keep on=
 trying to keep things running smoothly for you :)

Ron Allen

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at